Junior tax advisor – from September 2023
- Language skills: Hungarian, English
- Practice time: Freshly graduated or with several years of experience
- Place of employment: 1124 Budapest, Csörsz utca 43.
- Working time/hours: Full time
- Scope of contract: Indefinite
Tax consulting and advisory tasks for the company’s clients in all areas of taxation:
- Analyzing and interpreting tax legislation.
- Tax due diligence.
- Representation of clients before tax authorities.
- Consultancy on state aid matters, preparation of application materials.
- Personal income tax calculation and consulting for domestic and foreign individuals.
- VAT consultancy.
- Consultancy on tax implications of group restructuring.
- Preparing tax models.
- Consultancy on transfer pricing.
- Preparing newsletters on changes in tax legislation.
- Preparing tax law analysis, advisory letters, summaries in Hungarian and in English.
- Preparing guideline requests to be submitted to the authorities.
- Preparing and submitting binding ruling requests.
- Degree in economics or law
- Freshly graduated career starters preferred
- Advanced level (C1) knowledge of English (both in oral and written)
- Professional interest in taxation and accounting
- MS Office knowledge
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Start of work on 1 September 2023.
- Comprehensive 8-week tax training after joining the company.
- You can become a generalist, you don’t have to dedicate your knowledge to a special field.
- With the assistance of experienced colleagues, you can not only use your existing knowledge, but also gain up-to-date information and practical knowledge in other areas of taxation.
- Our clients are typically multinational and large Hungarian companies operating in exciting industries (e.g. software development, construction, pharmaceutical, securities trading, film production, sports equipment production, etc.).
- We pay attention to work-life balance.
- We support your ambitions: we encourage you to participate in trainings, conferences and provide all the necessary professional materials needed for high-quality work.
- In a positive atmosphere, you can become a member of a cohesive and professional team where the owners are also your colleagues.
- Modern, pleasant office with a view of the Buda hills.
- Competitive salary, fringe benefits.
If you are interested in the advertised job opportunity, please send your professional CV to firstname.lastname@example.org! In the first round, a personal interview will take place with the selected applicants, followed by a written and oral test in English. It is important to note that in the case of career starters, we are basically looking for new colleagues with the start date of 1 September 2023.