Grants and Incentives
Once a qualifying project is identified, companies may face additional challenges and difficulties when selecting the right incentive, initiating and managing tax incentive or cash grant application process.
What investments could be eligible for tax credits and cash grants?
- R&D activities or investments in assets serving R&D activities
- Training (both internal and external)
- Investments in manufacturing, real estate or software development
- Investments to improve energy efficiency or investments in environment protection
What other incentives are available?
- Incentives for providing financial support to sport organizations
- Incentives for providing financial support for film productions
Our team of specialists is there to assist you with identifying and obtaining state aids in the form of cash grants or tax incentives.
- We are offering location advisory services providing support for investment location selection process in Europe consisting of location study and comparative analysis of incentives
- We provide assistance with identifying investments and R&D activities qualifying for tax credits and subsidy incentives
- Our services cover the assistance in accessing state aids, maximizing tax benefits, negotiating with authorities, managing and coordinating application process
- We may review of utilized state aids and tax credits and related costs, advising on the optimal utilization of available incentives
Károly RadnaiBudapest, Hungary
Zsuzsanna LőrinczBudapest, Hungary
Gábor MatussBudapest, Hungary
Veronika CsikósBudapest, Hungary
Adrienn MiaveczBudapest, Hungary
Edina DobosBudapest, Hungary
Kitti Vizler, J.D.Budapest, Hungary
Szabó Kelemen & Partners Andersen Attorneys ranked in Chambers Europe 2023
Post M&A Disputes and Current Challenges
Southeast Asian tax specialist joined Andersen Hungary