In setting up international supply chains customs is one of the most important issues to be observed. As custom duties may represent significant burden on the goods moved between the EU and third countries, careful customs planning would lead to lower transaction costs, simpler administration and enhanced competitiveness in the international market.
We are dedicated to contribute to the success of our clients by providing exceptional customs advisory services.
- Full-scope reviews of business activities with the aim to identify customs optimization opportunities
- Assisting in setting-up customs processes by also focusing on the respective Hungarian indirect tax (i.e., VAT, green tax, excise duty) implications
- Obtaining customs licenses with full project management (AEO, customs warehousing arrangements, inward/outward processing, etc.)
- Liaison with the customs authorities, non-binding rulings
- Customs valuation
- Classifying products for customs tariff purposes
- Representing clients in customs audits
- Ad-hoc advisory services
Bence Barta, J.D.Budapest, Hungary
Mónika JózsaBudapest, Hungary
Zoltán Pauker, J.D.Budapest, Hungary
János TóthBudapest, Hungary