Andersen, through the member and collaborating firms of Andersen Global and its European Employment Practice, has prepared this edition of the Newsletter with an overview of the requirements and obligations that employers have regarding the Vaccine. The Newsletter provides an overview of 20 countries covering the most common questions regarding vaccination:
- Does the relevant government contemplate obligatory vaccinations (for all or specific groups of employees)?
- Does the employer have a right to remove an employee from certain fields of activity or even terminate, if the employee refuses the vaccination?
- Is there a right to choose a certain vaccine?
We are confident that this overview will help employers in Europe to solve the most common questions in this regard. In case you are interested in receiving more detailed information, please contact one of the members of the Andersen Employment Practice who will be glad to give further advice.
Our Employment Practice has a proven track record in delivering best-in-class and seamless service.
- Collective conflicts
- Litigation and labor disputes
- Executive compension and incentives
- Employment policies
European Employment Group