Andersen´s European Employment Practice has prepared a new edition of the Employment Newsletter. In this publication we address the most recent updates on the requirements and obligations that employers have regarding the Vaccine.
This document provides an overview of 22 countries covering the most common questions employers nowadays have:
- Can employers require employees to test themselves for Covid-19? If yes, how often and are employees obliged to disclose the result of the test?
- Can employers oblige employees to get a Covid-19 vaccination? If yes, under which conditions?
- Are employers allowed to ask about the Covid-19 vaccination status of its employees?
- Can employers stipulate that only Covid-19 vaccinated or recovered employees may enter the office?
- Do certain groups of employees require a Covid-19 vaccination to perform the job?
We are confident that this overview will be of interest. In case you are interested in receiving more detailed information, please do not hesitate to reach anyone in Andersen´s European Employment Practice to extend any of the information included or solve any questions that may arise.