György Boár, J.D.
György started his career at the tax department of EY Hungary in 2007. As a member of the transaction tax group, he participated in and later led numerous tax due diligence reviews in relation to acquisitions. He participated in international and local group restructuring projects, acquisition of assets and portfolio of assets, structuring of divestments, financing and refinancing. György joined Andersen in 2014 and serves his clients in various industries.
- Real estate investment firm: tax due diligence, tax structuring services and tax support in connection with the acquisition of real estate holding companies, post-acquisition reorganization and initiation of real estate development project
- Leading telecommunications company in the CEE region: tax due diligence, tax structuring services and tax support in negotiations with respect to acquisitions of competitors and telecommunication networks
- Consortium of banks: tax due diligence and tax support in relation to the refinancing of the largest international airport in Hungary
- Private equity firm dedicated to investments in the CEE region: tax due diligence of the fastest growing CEE healthcare company
- UK based private investor: tax structuring services in relation to the acquisition and refinancing of a portfolio of high prestige real estate in the CEE region from a European real estate fund
- Foreign strategic investor: tax due diligence of a leading energy (gas and electricity) trading company in Hungary
- Leading local financial institution: tax due diligence and tax structuring services in relation to the acquisition of local competitor
- A leading international media group: tax due diligence of online insurance broker and online travel fare aggregator companies
- A multinational group engaged in the canned and frozen vegetables industry: tax due diligence of a Hungarian canned vegetables producer company